Distribution center construction and warehouse construction
Distribution center and warehouse construction can be some of the most demanding projects a construction company can face. We know this well, and we’ve delivered hundreds of them for companies whose operations depend on successful and timely delivery—companies like Walgreens, Lanter, Hershey’s®, Unilever and the United States Postal Service®.
Fire codes, drainage, location, square-footage costs and site access. These are all issues that, if overlooked, can challenge even the most seasoned project manager, especially on a distribution center job-site.
Fortunately, at The Korte Company, we’ve been building distribution centers long enough to know what to look for long before it ever becomes a problem. That’s why we make absolutely certain that every critical detail is checked and checked again. And then, checked again.
- United Parcel Service Distribution Center – Conway, AR
- USPS MAIL PROCESSING ANNEX – NASHVILLE, TN
- United Parcel Service Facility Expansion – Des Moines, IA
- Kettle River Furniture Warehouse Addition
- Hershey Midwest Distribution Center Addition
- USPS Processing & Distribution Center – Portland, OR
- USPS Flagler Station Expansion – Miami, FL
- Anheuser-Busch Draught Cooler Expansion
- USPS Processing & Distribution Center Expansion – Miami, FL
- USPS Mail Processing Annex – Huron, SD