Distribution & processing construction
Distribution centers and processing facilities are among the most demanding projects a construction company can face. We know this well, and we’ve delivered hundreds of them for companies whose operations depend on successful and timely delivery—companies like Anheuser-Busch, Walgreens, Hershey’s, Amazon and the United States Postal Service.
Fire codes, drainage, site security and multimodal transportation access—these are just a few of the critically important issues a builder must account for on processing and distribution center projects.
Fortunately, The Korte Company has built facilities like these across the country for decades. Open communication and promises kept form the foundation of the long-term construction partnerships we’ve formed with some the world’s biggest names.
- LSA Industrial LLC Distribution Center
- United Parcel Service Distribution Center – Conway, AR
- USPS MAIL PROCESSING ANNEX – NASHVILLE, TN
- United Parcel Service Facility Expansion – Des Moines, IA
- Kettle River Furniture Warehouse Addition
- Hershey Midwest Distribution Center Addition
- Anheuser-Busch Wastewater Treatment Plant
- USPS Processing & Distribution Center – Portland, OR
- USPS Flagler Station Expansion – Miami, FL
- New Opportunities, Inc.