Owner’s guide to retail construction
Retail is tough. Competition is high and consumer behavior can shift without warning. We know you’re not taking your next retail construction project lightly.
Neither are we.
Use this guide to help you:
- Assess the feasibility of a retail construction project.
- Collect and organize critical information about your project site.
- Consider how your project will impact neighboring businesses.
- Plan for what you need now and what you might need later.
- Choose a trusted builder and maintain an ongoing relationship post-construction.