Centers of worship and church construction
The most important part of church design and construction is the idea that the structure is much more than just a building. A whole lot more.
A center of worship —whether it’s a church, a mosque, a synagogue or a temple— is the physical representation of the beliefs and identities of entire communities. We’re proud to help build these inspiring, reverent spaces.
- Union United Methodist Church
- Poor Clare Monastery
- Hands of Hope Community Food Pantry Expansion
- Chancery Building Renovation
- St. Viator Multi-Purpose Room Renovation
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Addition & Alterations
- Good Samaritan Lutheran Church
- West County Christian Church
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church
- St. John Neuman Parish Center