DOD construction and military construction
The military has always been a part of the fabric of our company. In fact, our founder, Ralph Korte, served as an Army switchboard operator in Korea. Money he earned during his service helped start The Korte Company back in 1958.
We completed our first military construction project at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois over 30 years ago, and since then, we’ve delivered 500 more DOD construction projects.
We think that when you build for the most powerful military in the world it says something about the caliber of your work. We’re honored to serve those who serve us.
- 1000-Room Lodging Facility – Fort Lee, VA
- 354th Medical Group – Eielson Air Force Base
- ADAL Security Forces Facility, Bldg. P-25
- Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron – Scott Air Force Base
- Air Support Operations Center – Fort Campbell
- Airfield Training Complex – Lackland AFB
- Airman’s Dormitory – Scott Air Force Base, IL
- Airmen Dormitory – Charleston
- All Weather Training Facility – Parris Island
- Armed Forces Reserve Center – Danbury