Expectations are high for schools. And while that largely depends on the teachers, administrators, students and families who make up a school community, the structure itself can also make a significant impact.
It takes experience, commitment, passion and the teamwork we learned back when we were in the classroom to get everyone on the same page and up-to-speed on the latest trends. At The Korte Company, that’s as much a part of our heritage as hammers and hard hats.
- Army Reserve Center – Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
- Merryhill School Gymnasium
- Southern Highlands Preparatory School
- Virtual Warfare Center Operations Facility – Nellis Air Force Base, NV
- B. Barnard Birger Hall
- Christ Community Lutheran School addition
- 551st Squadron Operations Training Facility – Cannon Air Force Base, NM
- Armed Reserve Center – Fort Allen, Puerto Rico
- SIUE Music Facility
- Child Development Center – Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA