Recreational facility construction
Whether it’s a pickup game with the squad or a much-needed run on the treadmill, recreational facilities play a vital role in our daily lives. And that’s exactly why we build them.
At The Korte Company, we approach recreational center construction like we do all of our jobs—delivery on-time and on-budget, and with a great sense of pride and passion.
- Cahokia Mounds Museum & Interpretive Center
- Tahiti Village Renovation
- The Vistas Community Park Phase Two – Summerlin Village 20
- Summerlin Vistas Village 20 Park
- Summerlin Clock Tower Plaza
- Town Center South / Tapestry Park
- Vista South Tower Park
- Inspirada ‘Solista’ Park
- Del Webb Anthem Community Center
- Eagle Creek Resort